Wednesday, January 8, 2014

My first post

     I am writing my very first couple of paragraph for my blog. This whole thing is new to me and come with some apprehension. Will the things I talk about end up in a public forum. I am not much of a talker when it comes to new people or someone I have not had a pass conversations. But I will try and come out of my comfort zone and attempt something new.

     My name is Anthony and I am currently attending City College. The Private Investigations program is my field of choice. I am going to receive a Associates Degree by the end of 2014. The hope is that I will one day open my own Private Investigations agency in Jacksonville, Florida. As far as the insurance industry goes Jacksonville is a location rich with business.

     Jacksonville and the surrounding area is somewhere I am very familiar. I was raised in Jacksonville and have a lot of family in the city. I will have a very good network of contacts that are in the law enforcement, politics, private business, and insurance. Moving back to Jacksonville will also provide me with a certain level of confidence in my field.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you are giving this new forum a chance. I think that it is great to try things that brings us out of our comfort zone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are all in this together, this is my first time blogging as well , might as well have fun with it.

    ReplyDelete